Carp of the Day

home | archives
"Indeed, the rage of theorists to make constitutions a vehicle for the conveyance of their own crude, and visionary aphorisms of government, requires to be guarded against with the most unceasing vigilance."
     -- Joseph Story
     Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States
     Book III, § 1857.
 

Sunday, April 27, 2003

His Serene Malignity, Emperor Misha I has condescended to link to my blog, so I'd better set up a links column and return the favor, before he sets B.C. loose on me. Please, O Mighty One, if I might, uhhh, pray the briefest smidgen of your, errr, boundless generosity and patience (Zot! OW!), I've got to make some sense of Blogger's HTML code, before I can start adding things to it.

-- posted by Clayton 4/27/2003 12:37:00 AM


Comments: 0

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

 

For the more forensically inclined